Sunday 1 August 2010

Picnic Themed Toppers

I love going for picnics. It is one of my favourite things to do with Mr G.

I wanted to make some cupcakes that were inspired by my love of picnics. I have been making my favourite picnic foods out of rolled fondant.

This is what I have come up with so far. I think the mini slices of battenberg cake are my favourites so far. That could well be to do with the colour combination though!

I also made jam and egg mayonaise sandwiches, iced buns, chocolate eclairs, slices of vanilla and chocolate cake, sugared doughnuts which I had seen on the Art of Being Perfect blog (they were so cute!), jam roly poly cake, chocolate swiss roll cake and jam tarts.
I've still got some more ideas so will post the finished cupcakes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment