Wednesday 5 May 2010

Cupcakes for the Kids!






Last Friday I had a girly afternoon with my friends Andrea, Anika and Sarah. We all met at Sarah's for a cup of tea and a catch up. Sarah has two gorgeous kids and I decided to make cupcakes for them. Inspired my the success of my bunny cupcakes, I decided on a bug theme. Not so much creepy crawlies, but the cuter, friendlier kind. I made some insects using tinted fondant. I thought they were cute. I made the "soil" in the same way as the bunny cupcakes but added some chocolate pebbles that I recently bought in the U.S. Despite my protests, Beks took some pictures of me in action. I thought they turned out quite well. I also made some lilac frosted cupcakes adorned with pink sprinkles. Just because.

2 comments:

  1. Everything's looking so pretty! Have a look at http://sugarbombbakeshop.blogspot.com/2010/05/mrs-g-has-blog.html Had to blog about your blog!

    ReplyDelete