Sunday 11 July 2010

The Day of Pink!

It was my Goddaughter's birthday and her mum asked me to make some cupcakes for the party. She wanted pink cupcakes - I was in my element!

I called Beks in for reinforcements, and made both chocolate and vanilla cupcakes....


....and a big batch of buttercream frosting which was tinted pastel pink.

I then set loose my collection of sprinkles!!
I couldn't decide which were my favourites!
I topped them with edible pastel pink glitter for extra sparkle too.

I had bought some chocolate hats and handbags from Slattery a local cakeshop that make their own chocolates.

I made a separate box up for my Goddaughter ,all for herself, and made them extra special and extra girly!


I used some pink gingham cupcake boxes I had bought to package the cupcakes and finished it off with a homemade label and some matching ribbon!

Happy Birthday Goddaughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment