Saturday 17 July 2010

What a Whoopie Week!

This week it feels like there have been Whoopie Pies everywhere!
First the Whoopie Pie cookbooks I ordered from Amazon arrived. I can't wait to try out the recipes! The flavour combinations are so vast!
Then two of my favourite blogs - Bakerella and the Art of being Perfect had cute posts about Whoopie Pies!

AND THEN , Beks turned up at my door armed with a batch of Whoopie Pies that she had made especially for me!

They were absolutely delicious! She had made two sizes - small and large and filled them with either vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter frosting!

Needless to say, the peanut butter ones were my favourites! The 'pies' themselves were deliciously moist and incredibly more-ish.
It has inspired me to try out the recipe for myself as soon as I can!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you got two! I'm very jealous, the chocolate whoopies look great x can't wait to see some of yours x

    ReplyDelete